Monday, January 12, 2009

Feeling blue

Feeling blue, feeling blue, feeling blue, my heart says it cant be cant be true.......
A sweet li'l Bollywood number that captures what an idiot feels when he cannot come to terms with the fact that he's in love.
Bollywood songs are great, hear them long enough and your mind goes numb; all pain ceases and you are in a parallel universe (despite not being high).

Have you ever said or done something that you wish you never had? Well, life is about choices, and more often than not about regrets. I'll maybe never learn that some things are best left unsaid.

Sigh....
I'll have a blue christmas (again) without you,
I'll be so blue thinking about you,
Decorations of red on a green christmas tree,
But, I'll have a blue, blue christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment